[Asterisk-Users] Digits entered ARE NOT RECOGNIZED by bank's IVR's

Brian Wilkins brian at hcc.net
Thu Nov 18 08:01:36 MST 2004

It may be a little harder for you check since you don't work for a telecom
company like I do, but if it continues to be an issue then I would contact
your telephone company and describe the problem as best as you can to them.
It's really not an Asterisk issue, it's the phone company.

--
Brian Wilkins
Software Engineer
brian at hcc.net