[Asterisk-Users] Zyxel Prestige 2002/2002L sound quality

Stig Thune stig.thune at telecoms-resources.no
Thu Nov 18 06:15:24 MST 2004

Zyxel Prestige 2002/2002L sound qualityHi,

This ATA works fine for us.
Haven't had any problem with sound issues, other than 1-way audio, but that is another problem which is fixed.

But checked with different analog phones, and there seems to be a difference. good and bad quality.
Doro 530, and Siemens Gigaset A11 works ok. But the Doro Palermo is shitty :)

Have you check it works (not work) with asterisk, but _also_ with another sip operator ?
(can you u try connecting the ZyXEL 2002 to a Free World Dialup ?)

/ Stig Henning