[Asterisk-Users] RE: Setup/SIP routing

E. Versaevel erik at infopact.nl
Thu Nov 18 05:53:13 MST 2004

The problem is that that should be dynamic :/

Take a look at this sip msg:

	INVITE sip:erik at localphone:5061 SIP/2.0
	Max-Forwards: 10
	Record-Route: <sip:3400009521 at ser.box;ftag=as3f718642;lr=on>
	Via: SIP/2.0/UDP ser.box;branch=z9hG4bK93dc.71ad80b3.0
	Via: SIP/2.0/UDP ser.box:5065;branch=z9hG4bK513b584d