[Asterisk-Users] RE: Setup/SIP routing

E. Versaevel erik at infopact.nl
Fri Nov 19 03:23:45 MST 2004

I'm still stuck this/my problem.

Even if I create a friend entry and register my softphone directly to
Asterisk, the Dail(${EXTEN},entity) seems to replace the From: part with the

From: "3400009525" <sip:asterisk at ser.box:5065> part instead of the
From: "3400009525" <sip:3400009525 at iptel.org>

So if I would add that incoming call to my addressbook the sip URI is wrong.

I'm thinking something in the way of fromuser=${SIPCALLID} would be needed
for this?

I'm also not able to get Asterisk out of the mediastream, I've set the
canreinvite options to yes, but still asterisk stays in the stream.

I've made a SIP scenario trace of the callsetup, I'm a bit puzzled by the 2
time call setup?

Kind regards,

E. Versaevel