[Asterisk-Users] patch for chan_capi to compile with latest CVS

Frank Sautter asterisk at sautter.com
Thu Nov 18 01:14:11 MST 2004

hi john,

John Williams schrieb:
> > i made a patch that allows the compilation of chan_capi-0.3.5 against
> > current CVS-HEAD of asterisk.

> If I remove the -2.95 from the CC declaration I get a very large number
> of errors, the same ones I get when trying to compile without the patch.

ok, i forgot to change this back to gcc. i just changed it in my local
sources and it also compiles without a problem with a gcc version 3.4.2.

have you done 'make install' to the asterisk cvs sources *first*?
chan_capi includes some header files from asterisk which are installed
in /usr/include/asterisk/.

alternatively you could change the include paths of chan_capi pointing
to your asterisk source tree.

if the problem persists you can send me the output of your compiler and
i could check where the problem is.

greetings to the other side of the globe
  frank