[Asterisk-Users] patch for chan_capi to compile with latest CVS

John Williams JohnW at stratatel.com.au
Wed Nov 17 15:24:32 MST 2004

Hi Frank. When I try to compile using the patched fiels I get the
following error

[root at localhost capi]# make
gcc-2.95 -pipe -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -g
-I/usr/asterisk/include/asterisk -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -O6
-DCAPI_ES -DCAPI_GAIN -DCAPI_SYNC -DUNSTABLE_CVS -Wno-missing-prototypes
-Wno-missing-declarations -DCRYPTO   -c -o chan_capi.o chan_capi.c
make: gcc-2.95: Command not found
make: *** [chan_capi.o] Error 127
[root at localhost capi]#

If I remove the -2.95 from the CC declaration I get a very large number
of errors, the same ones I get when trying to compile without the patch.