[Asterisk-Users] TDM31B has no interrupts?

Begumisa Gerald M beg_g at eahd.or.ug
Tue Nov 16 07:52:43 MST 2004

Hi,

I've installed a TDM31B card "successfully" but had a few problems making
calls through it - summary is below:

o  Calls cannot be placed using an analog phone

o  The interrupts count value in /proc/interrupts remains at zero (see
   below)

           CPU0
  0:       7495          XT-PIC  timer
  1:          7          XT-PIC  keyboard
  2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade
  8:          2          XT-PIC  rtc
  9:          0          XT-PIC  acpi
 11:        508          XT-PIC  eth0
 12:          0 <--      XT-PIC  wctdm <--
 14:       2662          XT-PIC  ide0
NMI:          0
LOC:          0
ERR:          0
MIS:          0

o  I've tried this card in all three PCI slots but no luck

o  I've tried two other TDM31Bs in a similar manner with no luck

o  I've tried the same with a TDM22B and get similar behaviour

Could all my PCI slots be dead or is it likely that all 3 TDM31B cards are
dead + the TDM22B?  Any clues are highly appreciate.

Rgds,
Gerald