[Asterisk-Users] Question about remote POTS lines

Gregory Junker gregory.junker at dayark.com
Mon Nov 15 16:05:57 MST 2004

How remote are the remote offices? Miles? States? Countries? Best of my
knowledge, the days of exchanges based on proximity to a particular CO
are over, and those numbers (assuming they are in the same area code)
often can be routed anywhere. You could also look into having a company
like VoicePulse take over the PSTN termination and shoot you a VoIP link
to the central * server.

Greg