[Asterisk-Users] $10 for G.729 ?

Tim McKee tim at baseworx.net
Mon Nov 15 13:29:37 MST 2004

The $10 is a permanent license.

You only need a license for each *transcoding instance* in the asterisk box.
The Cisco's already have 729 built in.  Cisco to Cisco doesn't take any
license, Cisco to voicemail will require 1 license per simultaneous
voicemail connection.  Cisco to conference room will require 1 license each,
and so forth.

tim