[Asterisk-Users] $10 for G.729 ?

Nahuel Alejandro Ramos nahuelon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 13:23:54 MST 2004

Hi,
  I have already send a message to Digium but I post this again to
know of anyone who use the G.729 codec.
  My questions are:
  - Do I have to pay 10$ per month or it is only this fee to use the
codec forever
  - How many licenses do I have to buy ? ( I have an Asterisk talking
with two Cisco with VIC-2FXO each one, and one Cisco with a E1 )
  - If I add another Cisco with another VIC-2FXO, Do I have to buy two
more lincenses?
  - If I have 50 Cisco ATA Registered on my SIP.conf, Do I have to buy
50 licenses to use it when they talk between them without going
through the PSTN?

   Thank you very much...

        Nahuel Ramos.