[Asterisk-Users] 3 - TDM31B Card Installation Difficulty

Begumisa Gerald M beg_g at eahd.or.ug
Sun Nov 14 13:24:08 MST 2004

Hi Steve,

    > If you call from X-Lite to the demo menus can you hear them clearly
    > (no choppy sound)?

Actually I can't - the sound is still choppy!  Interesting.  When I unload
the zaptel and wctdm modules the problem goes away (I can hear the demo
files quite clearly from the X-Lite phone).

    > Given the problems you are having this might point to a bad TDM100P
    > card.

Mmm.  I have a spare one.  I'll replace the one that doesn't give dialtone
and see what happens.

Thanks alot Steve.  I'll fix the card and let you know what happens.

Rgds,
Gerald.