[Asterisk-Users] 3 - TDM31B Card Installation Difficulty

Steve Prior sprior at geekster.com
Sun Nov 14 10:30:01 MST 2004

Begumisa Gerald M wrote:

> Mmm.  I have a spare one.  I'll replace the one that doesn't give dialtone
> and see what happens.

I'm not jumping to any conclusions, but please note the revision of the card
you're taking out and the rev of the card you're putting in.  In my case
the modules on the card were perfectly fine - it's the backbone card itself
that supplies the timing and had the problem.

> Thanks alot Steve.  I'll fix the card and let you know what happens.

I'm very much a newbie myself, but I seem to be (only) a couple of days
ahead of you :-)

> Rgds,
> Gerald.

Steve