[Asterisk-Users] Re: Top posting

Tracy R Reed treed at copilotconsulting.com
Sun Nov 14 04:15:58 MST 2004

On Fri, Nov 12, 2004 at 06:57:05PM -0000, Kevin Walsh spake thusly:
> up properly.  There is no excuse at all for lazily top-posting.

As a businessman I also see it as a matter of professionalism. I see top
posting and not trimming etc as just unprofessional. I regularly do get
poorly formatted emails with no trimming and top posting and such emails
always strike me as unprofessional and amature. To some degree email is
not all that unlike traditional written communications. You would not send
a client such a poorly formatted letter.

--
Tracy Reed    http://copilotcom.com
This message is cryptographically signed for your protection.