[Asterisk-Users] Re: Top posting

Paul Fielding paul.fielding at shaw.ca
Sun Nov 14 09:50:28 MST 2004

Whatever.  I find it frankly more annoying to have people bottom post.  I
use Outlook Express for my mail (as do millions of others), and the way OE
formats it's mail lends itself to top posting.    When you bottom post, I
need to scroll way down the message to see your response, while when you top
post I can see the response right away.   If I want to see the source
message *then* I'll scroll down, but chances are I've already been reading
the thread so this isn't necessary.

Professional?  That's a matter of opinion, I don't think it's any less
professional to top post, it's purely a question of what's convenient for
different readers.

Besides, as has already been commented on before, people should just be
happy that everyone's willing to spend their time offering their advice on
this forum rather than being concerned about how their message is
formatted...

just my 2 cents...

Paul