[Asterisk-Users] Re: Top posting

Scott Lykens slykens at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 12:21:27 MST 2004

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 18:57:05 -0000, Kevin Walsh <kevin at cursor.biz> wrote:

> Perhaps you should adopt a more flexible attitude and learn to follow
> up properly.  There is no excuse at all for lazily top-posting.

This from the resident signature size champion.

Lay off of it.

I've seen this goofy flame several times from you, every time
accompanied by your childish and egotistical signature, but do you see
us flaming you for it every time you post?

People will do things that annoy you, that's life. Perhaps you should
adopt a more flexible attitude in accepting other people's
idiosyncrasies instead of flaming everyone who may cause you distress
by top posting.