[Asterisk-Users] $200 AMP documentation bounty

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Fri Nov 12 08:01:47 MST 2004

On November 12, 2004 09:50 am, dean collins wrote:
> Lol, in other words for newbies forget it, I've tried like 3 or 4 times
> to install it and their documentation just plain sucks, so I'm prepared
> to pay anyone $200 that can write a step by step guide and then this can
> be posted online to help out others.

You're right the install documentation looks horrendous, and it requires mysql
and to run on the asterisk box (by the looks of it)

Dude may as well forget it.  :-)  I could probably get the bounty from reading
there but it looks like it'll mangle any distro with dependency tracking
since it's all source based.  Doesn't bug me on my slack system but
anyway :-)

-A.