[Asterisk-Users] $200 AMP documentation bounty

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Fri Nov 12 07:50:32 MST 2004

http://sourceforge.net/projects/amportal/

AMP is this super manager that was set up a few weeks ago, basically it
ties together about 3 or 4 other programs and presents it as a nice GUI
display......

Lol, in other words for newbies forget it, I've tried like 3 or 4 times
to install it and their documentation just plain sucks, so I'm prepared
to pay anyone $200 that can write a step by step guide and then this can
be posted online to help out others.

Cheers,
Dean