[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7912g SIP firmware

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Fri Nov 12 07:37:22 MST 2004

Goto the cisco.com web site, register as a user then you can search
for the 7912 sip software. It is downloadable with instructions on their site.
I just did the 7960 phone yesterday this way.

Jerry

Hello

I have a Cisco 7912g for testing purposes. But it seems that it needs a special
SIP firmware to work with asterisk. I don't have a supportcontract so Cisco
will not give me the firmware (??).

Is there anyone that can send me a firmware so I can continue to test. It is now
so frustrating having a Phone but can not call with it.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings

Joost van der Locht