[Asterisk-Users] SysMaster and GPL Violation -- what about IPEYA

Garry Taylor garry at steelclaws.net
Fri Nov 12 06:53:15 MST 2004

I have a friend with one of their boxes, as he is having all sorts of
problems with it. It is asterisk, no doubt about it. However, they claim to
have written there own overlay on top to do the config. via http. And the
FXO/FXS card shipped is the TDM400. No code whatsoever is shipped with the
box, source or otherwise.