[Asterisk-Users] SysMaster and GPL Violation -- what about IPEYA

Brian lists001 at brianchristie.com
Fri Nov 12 06:19:21 MST 2004

Please see section 3A of the GPL which can be found at
http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html

"3. a) Accompany it with the complete corresponding machine-readable source
code, which must be distributed under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above on
a medium customarily used for software interchange; or,"