[Asterisk-Users] Re: Top posting

Bill Seddon bill.seddon at lyquidity.com
Fri Nov 12 02:43:30 MST 2004

<< I don't recall Tom asking you to adhere to his rules>>

No, he didn't.  But I'd guess that readers of his email who are, perhaps,
less sophisticated users of email lists will have been concerned about the
attitude he projected and be unnecessarily anxious about posting questions
in the "wrong" way.  Since there is no "wrong" way I just wanted to try to
project a more flexible attitude.

This list has been and continues to be enormously helpful to me and it would
be a shame that anyone was put off learning about Asterisk because they
believe there is some need to post questions (or there own experiences) in
some particular and mysterious way.  As you say, those who demand a specific
format (it seems an overly pompous requirement to me) do not have to answer.
But others will nonetheless.