[Asterisk-Users] Re: Top posting

Kevin Walsh kevin at cursor.biz
Fri Nov 12 11:57:05 MST 2004

Bill Seddon [bill.seddon at lyquidity.com] lazily top-posted:
> No, he didn't.  But I'd guess that readers of his email who are, perhaps,
> less sophisticated users of email lists will have been concerned about the
> attitude he projected and be unnecessarily anxious about posting questions
> in the "wrong" way.  Since there is no "wrong" way I just wanted to try to
> project a more flexible attitude.

Perhaps you should adopt a more flexible attitude and learn to follow
up properly.  There is no excuse at all for lazily top-posting.

There is a wrong way, and your method of posting demonstrates it clearly.
Please locate your mouse, arrow keys or whatever you use to move your
cursor around, and make an effort to post your followups in context.

 _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz