[Asterisk-Users] Re: quasi-skype channel for Asterisk?

Senad Jordanovic senad at boltblue.com
Wed Nov 10 04:03:29 MST 2004

Duane wrote:
> Senad Jordanovic wrote:
>
>> DUNDI GPA (on E164 level) does not allow providers billing each
>> other.
>
> The biggest problem here with interproviders (as far as I can
> remember) isn't the ability to share routes between providers, but to
> make settlements, which is why others were trying to make headway
> with TRIP (which already has RFC status) and is a lot more BGP like
> then dundi... My comment was more on intra-provider networks, not
> inter...

Yes, that is exactly what I though as well... Read my posting on DUNDI
for more info. But DUNDI (on e164 level) is not about settlements. Mark
has made a specific point on this issue on DUNDI mailing list.

>> Have you made this point to Mark or DUNDI mailing list users?
>
> You mean this is the wrong forum to voice my opinion on this matter?

No, and  Yes

No, because you can do whatever you like... :)
Yes, because your comments may be discussed in more detail on DUNDI
mailing list then here.

I am only trying to help, and I am certainly not flaming/blaming you :)

Senad Jordanovic
Bicom Systems - Complete Systems Provider
www.bicomsystems.com