[Asterisk-Users] Re: quasi-skype channel for Asterisk?

Duane duane at e164.org
Wed Nov 10 03:37:29 MST 2004

Senad Jordanovic wrote:

> DUNDI GPA (on E164 level) does not allow providers billing each other.

The biggest problem here with interproviders (as far as I can remember)
isn't the ability to share routes between providers, but to make
settlements, which is why others were trying to make headway with TRIP
(which already has RFC status) and is a lot more BGP like then dundi...
My comment was more on intra-provider networks, not inter...

> Have you made this point to Mark or DUNDI mailing list users?

You mean this is the wrong forum to voice my opinion on this matter? :)

--

Best regards,
  Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!
http://e164.org - Using Enum.164 to interconnect asterisk servers

"I do not try to dance better than anyone else.
	I only try to dance better than myself."