[Asterisk-Users] Re: quasi-skype channel for Asterisk?

Duane duane at e164.org
Wed Nov 10 05:41:32 MST 2004

Senad Jordanovic wrote:

> I am only trying to help, and I am certainly not flaming/blaming you :)

My only concern is about people getting the wrong idea (which seems to
be more then prevellent at this point in time), it might have potential
at some level (inside enterprise/organisations that want a distributed
dialing plan and only use asterisk), but it won't do what most people
are assuming it can do for the simple fact that what ever can be abused
usually does sooner or later.

--

Best regards,
  Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!
http://e164.org - Using Enum.164 to interconnect asterisk servers

"I do not try to dance better than anyone else.
	I only try to dance better than myself."