[Asterisk-Users] ATCC - Astcc-Admin.cgi File

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Tue Nov 9 07:51:07 MST 2004

Nicolas,

You and your falsh operator Panel are Awsome.

You deserve a free Netweb IP Phone and I have shipped this for you by UPS today.

Here is your UPS tracking number.

1Z88F40T0392189157

Has anyone implemnted a GSM callback feature on Asterisk? I have a couple of Netweb-301s to be given away, if anyone shows me the code. I don't mind buying the requiured hardware (Tellualr or Sm7000)

Best regards

Seshu Kanuri
Netweb Group, Inc.
http://ipphone.eezeephone.com