[Asterisk-Users] DIALEDPEERNUMBER and Queues bugged?

Alex Barnes abarnes at ubiquitysoftware.com
Tue Nov 9 04:47:20 MST 2004

Hi all,

I have a couple of macro's that I use to name call recordings.

One variable I use is DIALEDPEERNUMBER.
This works great, as when multiple phones are ringing it returns the
name of the phone that actually answered the call.

However the problem I have is when using queue's this variable is blank!

Can someone with maybe knowledge of the code tell me if this sounds like
a bug? (I updated from CVS only last week)
Sorry I am not a C programmer otherwise would have looked myself.

Also does anyone have a different solution for finding out who / what
phone answered a specific call and then renaming a call recording file
with it?
Its possible that the solution for standard extensions and queues are
different so am open to all suggestions but just to clarify I am looking
for a variable that will indicate who answered a call from a queue!

As always thanks for any help!

Cheers

Alex

|Alex Barnes
|SQA Engineer

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright
protected.  If you are not the addressee, any dissemination,
Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this
communication shall be legally binding.