[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 One way audio PSTN via Gafachi

John Kington jkington at cinci.rr.com
Tue Nov 9 04:29:47 MST 2004

At 08:58 PM 11/9/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>I have exactly the same problem, since Saturday early at the morning. I
>emailed to gafachi, no answer so far, also a friend of mine left them a
>voice message - nothing so far.
>
>Bogdan

Bogdan,
Thanks for the reply. The problem started on Saturday for me. I am not sure
if I made any calls on Friday. My email sent Sunday has not gotten a
response either. This is the first problem that I have had with them. I
hope it gets fixed soon.
I will copy the list in case anyone else is listening.

John