[Asterisk-Users] CallerID+Distinctive ring in Australia

Elliot Mackenzie asterisk at adixein.com
Tue Nov 9 00:00:38 MST 2004

Whoops.  Apologies for sending this more than once.  I thought a
sendmail upgrade had broken, but it was just slow :-)

Someone mentioned there are some patches required to make callerid work
in the UK.  Do similar patches apply for use in Australia?  How would I
make my own modifications?  Is there some way I can record the analog
signal incoming and play it back to  figure out what asterisk is doing
with it?

Kind regards,
Elliot.