[Asterisk-Users] Re: SIP REGISTER -- Asterisk non-compliant or is it the provider?

Tom Ivar Helbekkmo tih at eunetnorge.no
Sun Nov 7 23:03:49 MST 2004

>> You found the right one.  Here's what was posted to the CVS list:
> [SNIP]
>> Setup fromuser properly (bug #2802)
>

> No, I did not forget that one. I was the one who reported it in the
> first place.  Instead, it would seem that you didn't read my post
> carefully ;-)

Actually, Benjamin, it would seem *you* did not read *my* post
carefully.  You showed us a diff, and asked whether you were looking
at the right update to the CVS code; the update that implemented the
fix you wanted to backport.  Showing you Mark's CVS submission,
including the explicit reference to your bug report, I said: "You
found the right one".  Your response: "No, I did not forget that one".

-tih
--
Tom Ivar Helbekkmo, Senior System Administrator, EUnet Norway Hosting
www.eunet.no  T +47-22092958 M +47-93013940 F +47-22092901 FWD 484145