[Asterisk-Users] Re: SIP REGISTER -- Asterisk non-compliant or is it the provider?

Mon Nov 8 02:30:11 MST 2004

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 07:03:49 +0100, Tom Ivar Helbekkmo
<tih at eunetnorge.no> wrote:

> >> You found the right one.  Here's what was posted to the CVS list:
> > [SNIP]
> >> Setup fromuser properly (bug #2802)
> >

> > No, I did not forget that one. I was the one who reported it in the
> > first place.  Instead, it would seem that you didn't read my post
> > carefully ;-)
>
> Actually, Benjamin, it would seem *you* did not read *my* post

Indeed, and I offer my apologies. I swear I remember to have seen
"forget" there instead of "found". Then I thought it was a response to
the latest post in which I posted my alternative fix. It seems my mind
was already in a meeting I was about to leave for. I am sorry about
this.

thanks for the reply

rgds
benjk