[Asterisk-Users] Re: SIP REGISTER -- Asterisk non-compliant or is it the provider?

Sun Nov 7 17:21:19 MST 2004

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 13:19:46 +0100, Tom Ivar Helbekkmo
<tih at eunetnorge.no> wrote:

> > ... and I am trying to make sense of this so as to be confident to
> > apply the change to the earlier version.
>
> You found the right one.  Here's what was posted to the CVS list:
[SNIP]
> Setup fromuser properly (bug #2802)

No, I did not forget that one. I was the one who reported it in the first place.
Instead, it would seem that you didn't read my post carefully ;-)

As I said, I was trying to apply this fix to an earlier version of
Asterisk (CVS 2004.05.01 to be precise) and the code now is so
different from what it was then, that I gave up trying to fit the fix
for yesterday's CVS into the one from 6 months ago. Instead, I found a
different fix for the ***older version***.

rgds
benjk

Tokyo, Japan.