[Asterisk-Users] New Strategy in App_queue

Nathan Bowyer nbowyer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 21:27:00 MST 2004

Doesn't seem to work for me that way.  Anyone else got any ideas?

When I look at the code, it looks like copying what roundrobin does,
then simply removing the pos whenever you complete a call (or one
abandons) would "reset" the queue back to its original state.  I can't
seem to accomplish this, though.

Nathan