[Asterisk-Users] New bounty for voicemail outcall notification -add $$ if interested

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Sun Nov 7 21:16:10 MST 2004

We need an application that will pass the test of the code custodians
because we will depend on it heavily and could not tolerate a future
update of * making it obsolete, the only way to ensure that would be
have the new code incorporated in the project so it will be protected
and updated as needed.

The standards are high for asterisk it appears, as they should be, so a
"script" would not cut it IMHO.