[Asterisk-Users] Point to Point VOIP

Gregory Junker gregory.junker at dayark.com
Sun Nov 14 12:51:01 MST 2004

How are the two offices connected?

In terms of an Asterisk solution, at a high level you are looking at an
Asterisk machine on each end, each of which is connected to the existing
office phone system or the local PSTN via TDM cards (or T1/E1 with channel
banks, etc). Without more details it's hard to be more specific, but you
should get an idea there.

Greg