[Asterisk-Users] Queue announce behavior for callback agents?

Chris A. Icide chris at netgeeks.net
Sun Nov 7 15:14:01 MST 2004

Damon,

You could do something like that, but ackcall wouldn't know what queue
called it, so the message would end up needing to be fairly generic.  After
you hit #, then queue would play back a message that can be unique to the
queue that called the agent.  To get a message unique to the queue that
polled the agent, you still will need to modify both app_queue and app_agent.

Unfortunately, my C skills are so poor, doing this would probably take me a
week alone.  I think your best option would be to either post a bounty,
post a feature request on bugs.digium.com and add a note that you will pay
for the work, or as a last resort (you might get somewhat flamed for this)
go to the asterisk-dev list (or IRC channel might be better) and ask if
someone would be willing to do the coding for you (for a fee of
course).  If you just post the request on bugs.digium.com and don't offer a
bounty, you might get the code done for free, but I wouldn't count on it
being soon.

-Chris