[Asterisk-Users] Asterix-to-PBX

William Boehlke William.Boehlke at signate.com
Thu Nov 4 18:39:17 MST 2004

If I understand your proposal correctly, yes, your digital phones would be
able to make calls over SIP.

You could also do it much less expensively by using Asterisk as your PBX and
attaching the digital phones to it directly. That’s easy for about thirty
different types of digital phones, and impossible for the others.

If interested, contact us offline.

William Boehlke

Signate, LLC

  _____