[Asterisk-Users] Asterix-to-PBX

Sergiu Dunca dunca at computaris.com
Wed Nov 3 10:07:19 MST 2004

Hi Peter,

The scenario is like this:

sip-many-ids at iptel.org flux(Internet) --> Asterix -->
TE410P(E1)-->PBX-->regular-office-phones.

I want PBX to use another(the actual) E1 line for normal PSTN
dialin/dialout calls but also with the other dedicated E1-TE410P line I
want to be used for the same office phones for VOIP dialout/dialin
calls(with assigned SIP ids by Asterix together with PBX). Is this
possbile or am I doing a conception mistake ?

Regards,
Sergiu