[Asterisk-Users] H323 ISDN

Huddleston, Robert RHuddleston at cavtel.com
Wed Nov 3 06:21:57 MST 2004

All I need some help here!!!
I've configured our * to use OH323 Channel driver as we have a Lucent VoIP
box that would only work with OH323 channel driver.
I'm trying to run ISDN over H323 - the Lucent VoIP box supports the ISDN
over H323 - but it appears that during registration of the line I get all
sorts of troubles..

Has anyone been able to use ISDN over H323 on *...

I figured that if I could get ISDN <BRI> working over H323 then I could have
multiple call appearances and do some other cool stuff with DID etc...