[Asterisk-Users] Good ringing plans for small office

Christopher TenHarmsel chris at atomicobject.com
Wed Nov 3 09:11:42 MST 2004

At the place I work we're using Asterisk to run our in-office phone
system.  We have about 15 employees and a total of about 5 hard phones.
Right now when asterisk receives an incoming call, it rings all 5
phones, because we don't really have a "receptionist".  I was wondering
if anyone has had a similar situation and might be able to suggest some
better approach to ringing the phones?  I don't really know what I have
in mind, just kind of looking for what other people in similar
situations might have done.

Thanks,
Chris

--