[Asterisk-Users] Outgoing call fails on pulse dial line

Vladyslav vladk at azhelp.net
Wed Nov 3 00:07:04 MST 2004

Hi
Some time ago I have tried that without success :(
There is an article on wiki about pulse dialing...
The guy who wrote that patch from Kiev and I have contact him about bugs
etc...
Anyway that patch did not work well on my installation.

Take a look at
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20zaptel%20pulse%20dialing

Good luck.

On Tue, 2004-11-02 at 22:57, Goran Obradovic wrote:
> I have Digium FXO/FXS card and one of my phone lines is with pulse
> dialing. At first I didn’t have dial tone at all, but after upgrading
> my Asterisk and Zaptel SW to the latest one (1.0.2) I have dial tone.
> But, when I try to dial outgoing number it fails after first key
> pressed. Does anyone know how to solve this? I am in Eastern Europe
> (Belgrade, Serbia) and our phone lines are mixture of old (pulse) and
> new ones. So I have 2 lines in my house, one with tone dialing and one
> with pulse dialing. Is this related to some signaling settings in
> Zapata.conf?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Goran

Best regards