[Asterisk-Users] Outgoing call fails on pulse dial line

Goran Obradovic goran at dvscorp.com
Tue Nov 2 13:57:35 MST 2004

I have Digium FXO/FXS card and one of my phone lines is with pulse dialing.
At first I didn't have dial tone at all, but after upgrading my Asterisk and
Zaptel SW to the latest one (1.0.2) I have dial tone. But, when I try to
dial outgoing number it fails after first key pressed. Does anyone know how
to solve this? I am in Eastern Europe (Belgrade, Serbia) and our phone lines
are mixture of old (pulse) and new ones. So I have 2 lines in my house, one
with tone dialing and one with pulse dialing. Is this related to some
signaling settings in Zapata.conf?

Thanks,

Goran