[Asterisk-Users] Billing and CDR's

Shaun Ewing asterisk at ewing.tk
Mon May 31 19:40:15 MST 2004

I was just thinking "I don't trust my telco either", and then I realised
we're both in Australia and we both probably use the "big T" ;-)

> 1) I pay a different rate for calls to Telstra mobiles as I do to any
> other mobile, yet *all* mobile numbers are 04xx xxx xxx and
> there is no
> way (that I know of) to decide which carrier the number
> belongs to just
> from the number??

Have a look at http://www.mrvfone.com.au/vfone/pre.htm. Not always the case
now that mobile number portability is in place, but it's probably correct in
most cases.

The rest of your message I'm not too sure about, but that should help with
mobiles.

-Shaun