[Asterisk-Users] Unblocking incoming SIP

Duane duane at e164.org
Mon May 31 08:16:54 MST 2004

Andy Powell wrote:

> Anything that's added to * that breaks how protocols work should be by default OFF not ON,
> but that's just IMO...

I agree 100%, this has been very frustrating trying to work out why
Asterisk suddenly stopped accepting calls from FWD and other PSTN based
services.

I very much preferred the old method, if I didn't want to accept a SIP
call you just don't have a matching context.

--
Best regards,
  Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!
http://e164.org - Using Enum.164 to interconnect asterisk servers

"In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the
stream always wins; not through strength, but through persistence."