[Asterisk-Users] New Firefly version

Dean Collins dean at collins.net.pr
Sun May 30 23:08:16 MST 2004

Lol, remove the 'r' from the url.

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Adam Hart
Sent: Monday, 31 May 2004 3:33 PM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] New Firefly version

Just released a minor update

http://www.virbiage.com/firefly/download/firefly-thirdparty.exer

Fixed STUN - my code was for the old version of STUN RFC. Thanks to
Duane for helping debug it.

if port 5060 (sip) is in use, it doesn't crash on startup now - just an
error message :)  I'm guessing this has been a cause of many crashes,
people having Xten running in the background. Thanks to Karl for the
dump file on that one.

keep the bugs coming,

Adam

PS hope you're enjoying the new contact groups :)

Adam Hart wrote:

> Duane wrote:
>
>> Adam Hart wrote:
>>
>>> As Promised, I've released a new version of Firefly (ver 1.8) with
>>> IAX & SIP support back in.
>>

>> STUN support doesn't seem to work... Keeps saying unable to contact
>> stun server, and when I did a packet dump and closed and reopened the

>> prog several times I couldn't see any attempts to hit the stun
server...

>> STUN server in question (stun.e164.org) works fine with the
BT101's...

>>> If it crashes on startup, export your Firefly tree from the registry

>>> (current user -> software -> firefly), then delete tree from your
>>> registry. If that fixes it, send me your exported reg file, there's
>>> bug left to do with some wierd reg entry but everyone just deletes
it
>>> instead of sending it to me :|
>>

>> I freshly reinstalled my laptop over the weekend and haven't
>> resinstalled firefly till now...
>>
> Oops, using a default stun port of 10000 - fixing now :)

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: