[Asterisk-Users] Quicknet PhoneJack Configuration files

Kevin Chew ceyi2r at yahoo.com.sg
Mon May 31 00:59:28 MST 2004

Hi all,
I am trying to configure asterisk to work with quicknet phonejack PCI card. I tried to serach the internet for the relevant .conf files but no results. It seems that for the default configurations is for zaptel (I am not sure if it is for digitum card, or can be be used with the quicknet cards). So I am appealing for anyone to guide me on how to configure the various sip, zapata, zaptel and extensions.conf files to be used with the quicknet card. When i tried I keep getting the error message No channel type registered for zap then unbale to create channel of type zap. everyone is busy at this time. Thank You,

 Yahoo! Messenger
- Log on with your mobile phone!