[Asterisk-Users] Unblocking incoming SIP

Kai-Uwe Jensen kuj at cojensen.net
Sun May 30 21:02:23 MST 2004

Add "insecure=very" to your FWD peer context in sip.conf.

The "in-between fix" really wasn't a fix. Chan_sip was modified some time
ago
(5/24 or so) to require authentication for inbound calls also. To turn this
required authentication off, you need to add "insecure=very" to your peer
definition.

Kai-Uwe

> Hi!
>
> Thor, you are right here, the problem has crept back into CVS! :-(
> In between it had been fixed, though.
>
> Cheers, Philipp

>> >Have you installed the current CVS Head version?
>> >
>> >I have the same problem with the current CVS Head version but with
Stable