[Asterisk-Users] Downgrading Asterisk

Nik Martin nmartin at radiancetech.com
Thu May 27 16:26:16 MST 2004

FYI Downgrading to -stable totally fixed the choppy audio on Cisco my 7960
<- * -> IAX setup.  Now, when would a fix that goes into stable get into the
current source (HEAD)?  And, isn't checking stuff into a stable branch that
doesn't exist elsewhere in the source tree break some rules somewhere?  It
has to.