[Asterisk-Users] IAX Worldwide Termination Service

Stephen Karrington sk at dreamtime.net
Thu May 27 12:46:33 MST 2004

Which termination service are you guys talking about? I didn't see a name in your
message.

Sincerely,

Stephen Karrington
Dreamtime. net Inc.
http://www.diamondcard.us
http://www.dreamtime. net

Corporate Office
101 California Street, 22nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111-5802

Voice - 877-203-9308
Fax - 310-943-2606

Dreamtime is your global choice for worldwide communication services, viral  marketing software and direct sales
channel automation.

> Your rates page still has no useful information.  Can you guys at least
> put some rates up somewhere?  That might encourage people to actually
> sign up.  I, for one, am not going to route any calls to somebody who
> doesn't openly publish their rate schedule... seems like a recipe for a
> good screwing.

Rates page works just fine for me.  Yeah it's a crappy javascript applet (a
plain CSV that says "good as of yyyymmdd, please contact us for current
rates" with a list of all rates instead of making me pull down and play
mousey-mousey would be better), but it works just fine for me.  And I don't
even run Windows...

-A.
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: