[Asterisk-Users] IAX Worldwide Termination Service

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Thu May 27 10:58:35 MST 2004

> Your rates page still has no useful information.  Can you guys at least
> put some rates up somewhere?  That might encourage people to actually
> sign up.  I, for one, am not going to route any calls to somebody who
> doesn't openly publish their rate schedule... seems like a recipe for a
> good screwing.

Rates page works just fine for me.  Yeah it's a crappy javascript applet (a
plain CSV that says "good as of yyyymmdd, please contact us for current
rates" with a list of all rates instead of making me pull down and play
mousey-mousey would be better), but it works just fine for me.  And I don't
even run Windows...

-A.